Outreach services are provided to families in their own home or in the community setting.
These services and initiatives include:
- Linking Families provides professional and volunteer support to families in the Liverpool, Fairfield and Bankstown areas. Services may include home visiting and supported play groups
- Connecting Carers NSW (CCNSW) Connecting Carers NSW (CCNSW) gives Foster, Kinship and Relative Carers across NSW access to FREE ongoing training, education and peer support.
- Tackle the Terrors is a free 4 week program providing pregnant women and their partners/support people as well as new parents with information about what it’s like to be a parent in the early months.
- Deadly Tots – No Gammon – a program funded by the Aboriginal Child Youth and Family Strategy to develop key culturally appropriate parenting messages and resources about the social and emotional development of young children.
- Talking Realities Young Parents Program is a two stream program designed to provide information to young people in secondary schools about the realities of teenage parenting. Young parents enrolled in the program complete a six month training course with accreditation for 6 units in the Certificate III in Community Services Work from TAFE NSW and are guided into further study.