Being a Parent - Fairfield - Term 3
Parents with children aged 0-12 can join our FREE 8-week “Being a Parent “course. By attending this peer-led parent group, you learn practical communication skills for everyday life and bringing up confident and happy children.
Time: 10am - 12pm
Date: Every Thursday from Thursday 20th July to Thursday 31st August 2023
Location: Karitane, 138-150 The Horsley Drive, Carramar
Contact: Nadia Faour (EPEC Coordinator), email@example.com, 0476 537 509
- Empowering Parents Empowering Communities is based on parents supporting parents which are more trusted than services.
- Parents support each other to improve their relationships with their children.
- Opportunity to become a parent leader.
Topics you will learn and discuss in a group environment:
- Understanding children's behaviour
- Accepting and acknowledging feelings
- Listening and clear communication
- Labels and praise
- Discipline strategies
This training is provided in partnership with The Smith Family.