Buy a Maternity Bra
Purchase a Maternity Bra
Supporting mothers in their journey from pregnancy through to birth and beyond.
An Australian owned and operated brand specialising in and dedicated to all things maternity.
Why New Beginnings?
1. Our unique secret lies in our UGrow™ technology. Finding a supportive and comfortable maternity bra that can take you through pregnancy and breastfeeding is a new mothers challenge. UGrow™ technology takes the stress away by adjusting to you as your little one grows! As your breasts grow, so will your maternity bra. As your milk comes in, your maternity bra will expand to accommodate. After you feed your maternity bra will mould to you providing the perfect fit, always.
2. Bamboo! New Beginnings incorporates bamboo into all of our must haves – Nursing Pads, Dry Wipes and Maternity Pads! An ultra-soft, super absorbent material that produces 35% more oxygen than trees…and requires far less resources and water to grow! Something comfortable and reliable for you and something sustainable for the environment.
3. Range! New Beginnings has an extensive range to choose from. Australian mums are supported whilst sleeping to exercising, something a little fancy or something for everyday wear. There is a bra for each and every occasion in a variety of colours and sizes, including plus sizes.
4. What else? Pregnancy induced lower back and pelvic pain? Our Aussie mums have asked for more and we have certainly delivered. Our health professional recommended back support range helps you through those trying last few months with some heavy duty support.
5. Our Offer! New Beginnings understands the stress of pregnancy and new motherhood which is why we have free returns and exchanges, full time customer service and blogs covering hot topics from everyday mums. Weather you need sizing advice or tips on breastfeeding, we have you covered.
Wrapping your Baby
The reflexes of newborn babies often startle them easily and tend to wake them during sleep. Many parents have found that wrapping babies until they’re three to four months old (the time when these reflexes begin to disappear) helps reduce strong startle reactions and improves sleep.Learn More