- Mence, M., Hawes, D. J., Wedgwood, L., Morgan, S., Barnett, B., Kohlhoff, J., & Hunt, C. Emotional flooding and hostile discipline in the families of toddlers with disruptive behavior problems. Journal of Family Psychology. In Press.
- Kohlhoff, J. & Morgan, S. Parent Child Interaction Therapy for Toddlers: A pilot study. Child & Family Behavior Therapy. In Press.
- Rollans, M., Meade, T., Schmied, V. & Kemp, L. Capturing clinician – client interaction: development of the 4D&4R observation tool. Nurse researcher. In Press.
- Rollans, M., Schmied, V., Kemp, L. & Meade, T. ‘We just ask some questions…’ the process of antenatal psychosocial assessment by midwives. Midwifery. In Press.
- Rollans, M., Schmied, V., Kemp, L. & Meade, T. Negotiating policy in practice: child and family health nurses approach to the process of postnatal psychosocial assessment. BMC Health Services. In Press.
- Hopwood, N. The rhythms of pedagogy: an ethnographic study of parenting education practices. Studies in Continuing Education. In Press.
- Kohlhoff, J. & Barnett, B. (2013). Maternal depression and anxiety in the perinatal period: predictors, impacts and treatments. CQ: The CAPA Quarterly, 22-25.
- Kohlhoff, J., Barnett, B. (2013). Parenting self-efficacy: Links with maternal depression, infant behaviour and adult attachment. Early Human Development, 89, 249-256.
- Hopwood N (2013) Ethnographic fieldwork as embodied material practice: reflections from theory and the field. In N K Denzin (Ed) Studies in symbolic interaction, volume 40. Bingley: Emerald Press.
- Wedgwood, L. & Morgan, S. (2012). The evolution of the Toddler Clinic: an early intervention service in South Western Sydney. Australian Journal of Child and Family Health Nursing, 9, 15-17.
- Protopescu X, Austin M-P, Reilly N., Barnett B. (2012) Screening and psychosocial assessment. Chapter 26 in C. R. Martin (Ed) Perinatal Mental Health: A clinical guide. M&K Publishing; Keswick.
- Hopwood N & Clerke T (2012) Partnership and pedagogy in child and family health practice: a resource for professionals, educators and students. Hertsellung: Lambert Academic Publishing.
- Muzik M, Hamilton S Rochat TJ, Fisher JRW, Barnett B, Chandra P, Henshaw C and Pirec V. (2012) Perinatal mental health in primary care: an overview of current models across the globe. In: Gabriel Ivbijaro (ed). Companion to Primary Care Mental Health. World Organization of Family Doctors (Wonca) and Radcliffe Publishing. ISBN is 978-981-08-9429-0
- Barnett, B, & Eapen V. (2012) Special Infants. Chapter in L. Newman and S. Mares (Eds) Contemporary Approaches to Child and Adolescent Mental Health (in press; IP Communications).