Business Support Packages
Karitane’s business support package offers solutions for parents and managers in order to support parents in their return to work. A number of evidence-based programs are delivered in flexible formats including webinars, parent-manager workshops and onsite advice clinics.
What we offer:
We offer evidence-based educational programs and practical strategies for everyday parenting.
• Becoming Parents: preparing for parenthood and what to expect
• Return to work: separation anxiety, sleep and settling, breastfeeding, and transitioning back to work
• Parenting: sleep and settling, feeding, toddler behaviour, and tantrums
• Comprehensive support, postnatal counselling, and education for pre and post depression and anxiety
• Appropriate Karitane referral pathways for comprehensive services including; parenting centres, residential units, perinatal infant mental health service, and specialised toddler clinics.
The Benefits to Families:
• Reduced parental stress and anxiety
• Improved parental confidence
• Effective parenting techniques
• Improved family functioning
• Improved outcomes for children
What We Offer
• Coaching: how best to support parents and parents-to-be in the workplace
• Identification of parent and manager workplace needs
• Policy advice on referral pathways for situations including: family violence matters, dealing with postnatal depression, and anxiety
Benefits to Organisations
• Improved diversity and return to work
• Improved employee wellbeing
• Reduced stress and absenteeism
• Reduced turnover
• Greater employee focus and productivity
These programs are delivered in flexible formats by trained professionals
- Parent and manager workshops: Lunch “n" Learn/Breakfast Briefings
- Onsite advice clinics for individuals, with a child and family health professional
- Advice stands onsite: staff talks/drop-ins
- Online consulting services
- Virtual home visits
- Broader parenting programs to benefit your entire organisation
Packages include a comprehensive ‘working parent solution’, with up to 12-months access.
Karitane’s additional services include:
• ‘Preparing to return to work’ home visits
• 6 - 8 week parenting programs E.g. Circle of Security, Tuning into Kids
Please contact us for more information or to create a program for your business.