Buy a Wrap
The Wrap That Gives Back
Help calm your baby to settle and sleep for longer!
100% of profits from every wrap purchased through Karitane goes back to Karitane supporting more families.
A helpful technique to calm your baby and improve sleep is wrapping your baby, we recommend until they are 3 to 4 months old. Karitane partners with Australian owned L’il Fraser Collection and 100% of profits from wraps purchased go to supporting Karitane a not for profit organisation and registered charity.
5 Benefits of wrapping your baby:
1. Helps calm your baby to settle and sleep for longer
2. Helps your baby feel safe secure
3. Allows for a natural sleep position
4. Reduces waking from startle reactions
5. Helps calm your baby and improve sleep
Why a L’il Fraser Wrap?
• High quality 100% cotton jersey
• Light and breathable—warm in winter cool in summer
• Unique weaving giving a natural stretch
• Perfect big size: 120cm x 120cm
• Use as a feeding shawl, cot blanket, security blanket or play rug
• Australian owned
Wrapping your Baby
The reflexes of newborn babies often startle them easily and tend to wake them during sleep. Many parents have found that wrapping babies until they’re three to four months old (the time when these reflexes begin to disappear) helps reduce strong startle reactions and improves sleep.Learn More
Bondi Early Parenting Store