Karitane’s business support package offers solutions for parents and managers in order to support parents in their return to work. A number of evidence-based programs are delivered in flexible formats including webinars, parent-manager workshops and onsite advice clinics.
We work with companies to complement thier wellbeing inclusion and diversity policies, providing workplace parenting education and support to employees navigating the challenge of balancing parenting with a career. Supporting parents to better manage their work and parenting responsibilities assists with:
- Improving retention
- Increasing diversity
- Improving productivity and performance
- Building a family friendly inclusive culture
What we Offer
Evidence-based educational programs and practical parenting support/ strategies for everyday parenting. Topics include:
- Becoming Parents: preparing for parenthood and what to expect.
- Return to work: separation anxiety and the transition.
- Parenting: sleep and settling, feeding and nutrition, establishing routines, toddler behaviour and tantrums, pre and post natal anxiety and depression, and more.
- Manager coaching: how best to support parents and parents-to-be in the workplace, identification of parents and manager workplace needs and policy advice on referral pathways.
These programs are delivered in flexible formats including:
- Live webinars with child and family health professionals
- Lunch'n Learns: interactive workshops
- 6-8 week parenting programs: e.g. Circle of Security, Tuning into Kids