Being a Parent - Taree - Term 3
Being a Parent is a FREE 8-week parent-led course which supports you to build your parenting toolkit.
Date: Every Tuesday from 1st August to 12th September 2023
Time: 10am - 12pm
Location: First Steps Count, Myall Avenue, Taree
Contact: Keri Harris (EPEC Coordinator), email@example.com, 0483 369 880
- Empowering Parents Empowering Communities is based on parents supporting parents which are more trusted than services.
- Parents support each other to improve their relationships with their children.
- Opportunity to become a parent leader.
- Being a good enough parent
- Understanding behaviour and feelings
- How to listen and connect with your child
- Discipline strategies
- Child-led play
This training is provided in partnership Communities for Children.